Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Guess Baby A's Gender!


I’m so bored!

- blog assignments – done!
- update blogs – done!
- blog rounds – done!

Whew! Ano pa ba pwedeng gawin? Hmm…

Aliwin niyo na lang ako…why don’t you guess Baby A’s gender? Tapos tell me also why you think it’ll be such. As a token of appreciation for “entertaining” me, I’ll be using a randomizer to pick a winner of $5 paypal credits. It’s not much pero c’mon this one’s easier than doing a 50-word paid blogging post. Hehe! Besides, I’ll throw in another game next time..for Baby A’s second name naman.

O Bilis start guessing na!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a BOY! And wala lang feel ko lang:) Ako pa! haha

~ Mhay ~ said...

Dahil malikot...it's a BOY! hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

I think it a BOY din kasi usually BOY ang mga first born. hihihihihi!

Unknown said...

I think it's a BOY kasi usually preggy mothers na nagkaka-spotting on 2nd trimester boy ang anak. Kasi malikot daw. Look at Mec ... di ba boy ang baby niya :)

Paul and Toni said...

ako din it's a boy. feeling ko lang. hehehe!

Mich said...

I think it's a girl naman kse nahirapan ka on your first tri.

frecklesspeckles said...

Wild wild guess lang.. boy din! :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hmmnn... lemme guess... fraternal twins. hehehe! ang daya ano? lol!

eto serious na, it's a baby BOY! same with Yen... feel ko lang na lalaki magiging anak mo. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy too :)

Anonymous said...

think also its a boy...and let me guess A for Ansel

Meng Morales said...

i haven't seen any recent picture of yours so i'm taking a big leap here and guess that it's a girl.

feel ko lang. as in wild guess.

Anonymous said...

it's a girl! para maiba naman hehe

Mec said...

ano ba sabi ng chinese calendar? :D

i'm guessing it's a BOY though... ahehe